Once again it is time for not me Monday! If you want to join in go to Mckmama's blog tp find out how.
I did not spend 7 very cold days camping only 6 miles from my house. I also did not enjoy a hot shower at least once a day at the bathhouse while only bathing my kids every other night. I mean it was suppose to be vacation.
I did not let my kids play in a dry draining ditch at our campsite nor did I let them order ice cream at the sweet shop when it was 4o degrees outside.
I did not neglect my school work for a whole week and only take in my three sweet babies.
I also did not bring home about 20 loads of laundry and let my husband wash them all!
And finally, I did not go to Target and buy $100 dollars worth of $3-$5 movies and cuddle up with the kiddos and watch them. It would be too close too Christmas to be spending money like that.






1 comment:
Hi! We love Chris Tomlin's music too. I did not spend money this week this close to Christmas either. I did not buy my son a pair of jeans and a shirt....Glad you enjoyed the movies!
Post a Comment