Monday, November 10, 2008

Not Me Monday....

Find many other not me Monday posts at Mycharmingkids.net

I absolutely did not let my child play hookey today because the whole third grade was going on a charter bus to
Atlanta. I would never bribe her not to go on such an educational field trip because I have no fear of long charter bus rides and small children with few chaperons in a big city.

I did not ask my husband to take my daughter and her friend to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua (the afore mentioned bribe) because I could never expect him to have to sit hrough such a movie you know one with no exploding cars or guns.

Tomorrow I will not take my boys to "school" so that I can have a marathon shopping trip when school is out and I do not have to go to work. Hopefully this early trip will help beat the crowds and avoid needing to play a babysitter so I can go shopping. It is Tumble Bus day and they would not want to miss that any way.

I did not give my child who had a 102.3 fever (with no other symptoms) Tylenol and take him to the movies because he had been looking forward to it all week and I REAllY could not let him and his siblings down.

I would never leave my three sleeping children in the car so I could go in the mall and buy me some much needed clothes to wear to work. Do not go and call DHR my husband was asleep in the car with them.

I also did not order a scrap book kit from MOJOY Esty shop because it will probably sit on the dinning room table and gather dust.

2 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Cute post! Bribery works is what your saying? Could you bribe us teachers to not have to take the kids? It sound like a nightmare!

kay said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute! Loved your Not Mes.