
Just a Girl had/is having a blog party for homemade Christmas gifts. I have a favorite ornament that I make every year.
You start with a clear glass ornament and a favorite picture.
Next you resize the picture (using your computer) to 2 1/8 inches accross and 2 inches long (this is for the square ornament size will vary depending on the ornament)
Then print it on a transparency.


Now cut the picture to the measurments. 2 1/8 x 2 inches
Wrap the picture around a pencil and insert it in the ornament. The picture will pop open.

You can add a pretty ribbon and then you have a special keepsake ornament.
(I know the pictures are awful. I tried several times and this is the best I could get.)






2 comments:
Very cute, I like the square ornament a lot with the picture in it!
What a cute idea!
Post a Comment