Macey this year you turned twelve and are in 7th grade. Wow times does fly when you are having fun. You are taking all AP classes. You enjoy year book class the most and your favorite teacher is Coach Dover. I love that you always want to be yourself even if it means not always fitting in with the crowd. It takes great courage to choose to be kind in all situation even though it may mean you are left out. Your courage makes me very proud and amazes me. I love that you would much rather be lost in a book than in the middle of middle school drama. My whole life I wanted to be a mommy and you made that dream come true. You are what happened when I wished upon a star!
Love,
Mom
Just a few things about you at 12
- You love to read. Your favorite books are the Hunger Game Books, Insurgent and Divergent. If I ever cannot find you chances are you are cuddled up with a good book.
- Your best friends this year are Madison and Bayley. You have been friends with them since 1st grade.
- You do not love hanging out with your brothers. They really get on your nerves, but you do OK if you can hang out with one on at a time.
- You are learning to cook. You make muffins for the family for breakfast, and just yesterday you rolled out and cut up dumplings for chicken and dumplings. You said it was no fun, but I know you really did enjoy it.
- You love First Priority Meetings and wednesday nigh Youth Group.
- You are BOY CRAZY!
- You love to wear t-shirts, jeans and Bobs. I love for you to wear dresses and cowboy boots.
- For Christmas you asked for books and only books.
- You study rarely but make great grades.
- You are beautiful inside and out and you make me proud!






No comments:
Post a Comment