Of course, this is my everyday unwrapped. I have thought at every stage. if I could just keep them this way forever. I ask them all the time- Will you still let me hold you in my arms when you grow up?
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Unwrapped
I know I really cannot be called a blogger. I mean in over a year I've I only written a handful of post and had maybe 3 whole comments, but I could not pass this up. Chatting at the Sky holds a Tuesday Unwrapped to celebrate the small things. Today I write about more of a BIG thing. What I am talking about is how God can send you messages. This morning I could not sleep. Everyone else was asleep. I wanted to be as quite as possible. I picked up the computer and this is what I found first http://asoftplacetoland-kimba.blogspot.com/2009/07/we.html which led me here http://itsalmostnaptime.blogspot.com/2008/11/god-thinks-you-rock-casbah.html. I will have to say that both of these post have blessed me. I hope that you will read these words and they will lift you also.
Of course, this is my everyday unwrapped. I have thought at every stage. if I could just keep them this way forever. I ask them all the time- Will you still let me hold you in my arms when you grow up?
Of course, this is my everyday unwrapped. I have thought at every stage. if I could just keep them this way forever. I ask them all the time- Will you still let me hold you in my arms when you grow up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
YES! Exactly! It's just so hard watching them grow up! But yet awesome at the same time because if they grow, we're doing our jobs right...but still it's hard!
Your children are beautiful. :)
Post a Comment