Sunday, August 3, 2008

MY LAST DAY TO BE......

ONE!


I can't believe how fast 2 years have passed. This is Kale's last day to be one, and it was a crazy day. He did his best "practicing" to be two. It is like he knows he is expected to be entering the "terrible twos". He started Friday night by biting both Macey and Wheel while we were shopping for some new school clothes. Today he threw his juice cup when he discoveredi t had water in it, and then he fell out and bumped his head on the concrete floor at the school.




Kale spent his last day as a one year old visiting the new PUBLIX. We are so excited to have a place to shop just seconds from our front door.

(this is our neighbor we caught here when we drove up)
Wheel and Kale love the buggies
here we are checking out
and this is our cashier posing for us

Yes, everything we do is fun even grocery shopping! You probably think we are crazy taking pictures at the grocery store, but we are very excited to have a store so close. We also have Target, Ross, Habeneros (our very favorite place to eat), and a movie theatre. Coming soon is McAllisters, chick fil a, and Logans.

Kale even got to meet Macey's third grade teacher, Ms. Cochran, on his last day to be one.

FUNNY OF THE DAY: Wheel had the camera and we thought he was asking us to take his picture. Joey said, "Hold on, I will take it in a minute." Wheel said, " no, I already took my picture." We really did not think he knew how, but obviously he does because I just found this when I downloaded the pictures.

SWEETEST PICTURE OF THE WEEK: This is what I woke up to find Saturday morning. These two love each other so much! They really have a special bond. I really enjoy wathcing them interact and grow closer each day. It brings me joy!

Coming Soon:

Kale's birthday breakfast at Cracker Barrel with Grandma and Granddaddy

The best cupcake reipe in the world

Our first Muffin Tin Monday

Kale visit his new school to celebrate turning two

Kale and Wheel celebrate their birthdays at Pump It Up

No comments: